You have to pay in:
- Tourist accommodation
You do not pay under 16 years old.
Residents staying in the Islands will also pay.
The tax will vary between 0.5 and €2 in high season, and between 0.2 and €1 in low.
It is estimated that you between 50 and 80 million euros, which will be allocated for environmental purposes:
- Protection, preservation and recovery of the natural environment
- Improvements in the quality and competitiveness of the tourism sector
- Deseasonalisation premium and tourist product creation
- Improvement of sustainable tourism infrastructure
- Historical and cultural heritage